Thursday, April 3, 2008

If only...


we lived south of the Mason Dixon line?! My little southern bell would fit right in. This Spring head piece that I made reminds me of the big, flowery, fancy hats that the southern ladies wear. Maybe this is a geographic, stereotypical image that I have somewhere in my memory but that's what this headpiece reminds me of. MaKenna's class was celebrating Spring and asked the parents to create a hat for the celebration. I originally tried to put the flowers onto a hat, but it would have caused some serious damage to Makenna's scalp. Alas, a headband and I was ready to create. It is quite the dramatic piece fro my "little princess". MaKenna LOVES it and thought that I was the "Greatest Mom, ever"! I love a win win scenario! Happy Spring!

No comments:

We wanted to share what was going on in our lives.