Monday, July 21, 2008

Remember When?


back to some toys...
Originally uploaded by dogboneart
I was browsing through some photos and came across this one. It made me smile. We had this toy when I was young. My favorite part was the car elevator. If my memory is correct, when you cranked it to the top the bell would ding and the elevator floor would lift and cause the car to roll out and onto the track. My favorite "people character" was the dog.
Fisher Price has always made some cool toys! This piece was pretty "advanced" for the 1970's.
I look at the FP toys that Connor and MaKenna have had and they are awesome. MaKenna will still play Little People. She loves it when we have a rainy day and we haul the tote of FP Little People gear up to the living room and set up the town. I am even allowed to play along. If I had to pick my favorite set in the current collection I would chose the zoo set. It's fun to use your imagination... even if you're just a kid at heart!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

oh, yeah! my cousin had that!! thanks for the memory.

We wanted to share what was going on in our lives.