Monday, November 17, 2008

General Happenings

As I have been bitten by the guilt bug for slacking when it comes to posting on the blog, I thought I would attempt to bring the blog up to date. I sure hope that I won't fall into a once a month posting category. Time will tell, it's getting close to my bed-time.

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary the third week in September. All of us have made great progress. We are thinner, stronger and definitely more fit. I have enjoyed this journey and the fact that I have embarked upon this commitment with some great support, friends. I know that I couldn't have come this far without them. I am closer to my overall goal and my next stage of maintaining.
  • MaKenna and Connor continue to be a joy! Busy as ever and happiest when they are in the middle of their favorite activity. Lots more to share about both lovies... Fall season wrap up, school updates, MaKenna -isms, Connor and his friends "school" mom & dad on 'girls', Winter sports begin ... that'll be my motivation to come back and post another entry on the blog.
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

sjh said...

Glad all is peaceful. No guilt, girl. Posting should be fun, not a commitment. Hugs all around.
Aunt Sarah

Tracy said...

Hi Jess - Happy Thanksgiving!

Tracy said...

Hi Jess - Happy Thanksgiving!

We wanted to share what was going on in our lives.