Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been Tagged...

Okay,for Donna's sake I'll play along. I am suppose to list seven random things about myself. Then I'll tag 7 more people. Be a sport and play along, who knows, you may learn something neat about someone?!
  1. I have a "need for speed" and in my younger, less responsible days had 11 points on my driver's license. This "milestone" prompted Governor Cuomo to send me a letter telling me what a danger I was to my fellow NY'ers.
  2. I competed in the Nationals for my Division III college swim team and placed 6th in the Nation in the 200 meter butterfly and 10th in the Nation in the 400 meter IM. I swam the 200 meter butterfly leg of the 800meter medley relay team that finished 7th at nationals.
  3. I had my belly button pierced until I was 7 months pregnant with Connor... then it became very apparent that it wasn't so hip or stylish anymore!
  4. I want to learn to play piano and write a book before I die.
  5. I'm just now starting to accept the person that I am and embracing myself and realizing that I am okay, even with my faults.
  6. I wish that I could see my Dad [who passed away in 1992] again, even if it was for an hour. So much has happened in my life that he has not been a part of [directly]. Would love to see his smile, have a hug and share his wisdom.
  7. I had my nose broken during an Intramural Broom Ball game in college.
  8. My Senior year in college, while on Spring Break I got a tattoo.
So, I'll tag Mom, Rob, Bethany, Mer, Deirdre, Melis, Lynne

2 comments:

Tracy said...

hmmmm.... a piereced belly button and a tattoo? you're normal right? I guess this gives me hope for Amberly after all.

Rob said...

I've been seriously slacking on both the reading and writing side of blogging so I'll have to be sure to add my seven things ...

We wanted to share what was going on in our lives.