Saturday, January 5, 2008

A 2008 Goal Acheived...

Actually creating this blog may qualify as two goals on my 2008 list. I have been wanting to create and maintain a blog for some time now. I have started several but have not ever seen them through. So when I was writing out my goals for 2008, creating a blog made the list. The other was to be proactive, "don't put off what you can do today", etc. There is always room for improvement in this area of my life. So you can bet that I will be making my way out to my Goals List and grabbing the red marker and crossing it off.
Seriously though I am hoping that this blog will help me keep in touch with all of you. I know that we are all busy and our lives are full but hopefully this will be a format that can keep all of us updated on the daily happenings in our lives.
For all you "pro" bloggers and computer savvy friends and family, bear with me and I welcome helpful hints etc.
Yippee, I am so excited to have done this!
Until next time! Jess

4 comments:

nancyliz said...

what a great idea. good to find you are reaching your goals. hope to see u this summer. heard something about th4th of july

Lynn said...

hey girlie friend! I'm proud of you for starting a blog and already crossing off one of your goals for 08! I love the name of your blog btw! Very clever! I'll definitely check in with you now and then! I miss seeing you and laughing with you and can't wait 'till the March retreat so we can do it again and hopefully won't have to deal with the "s---" we had to last time...tee hee!
happy new year! xo Lynn G

Rob said...

Great start to 2008 Sis. Let me know if you have trouble with anything. Also, be sure to link our blog from yours (I'll do the same).

Tracy said...

Glad to see you jump on the blog wagon! It'll be fun to read your posts so I can stay updated witcha.
:)

We wanted to share what was going on in our lives.