Monday, January 7, 2008

Okay, now what...

Nice Candid of the Kids.

The excitement of creating this blog has not worn off but some frustration has set in. Just mildly annoyed at my ineptness[not even sure if this is a word] when it comes to adding links, other blogs, adding images behind my title and adjusting photo sizes. My " about me" photo is rather large IMO and I would love to down size it but have taken a temporary break from it as I can feel my blood pressure rising. So I am asking all the blog savvy people out there to help me with any suggestions.

Glad to see that my friend, Lynn has joined the blog world and as soon as I figure out how to put a link to her blog on my blog you can check it out.

I have gotten most of my pics in order and will start posting some of them soon. All for now, take care! Jess





1 comment:

Rob said...

I think your picture may be large because you just added the picture to the page rather than adding it to your profile (I'm guessing this because I clicked on your 'about me' link, and your picture doesn't show up in your profile).

If this is the case, instructions on adding a picture to your profile can be found here: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42093

Once you've added a picture to your profile it will show up when your post comments on other peoples blogs. Let me know if you have any problems.

We wanted to share what was going on in our lives.